singing inspector


There I was in the big room when he walked in and my heart was pounding with fear. I was petrified, if I had to be honest I think he looks a bit strange. He wears long knickerbockers and looked like a hunting man. But then he called us to sing doh ray me fah and then tata and tete for warm ups.  I was so scared I felt like I had jumped out of my skin.

Then he called Benny and I to come up fist to sing.  I got the fright of my life when I heard him say my name, because I didn’t know a single song. He asked  me what I could sing?
I said we can sing pretty Polly, so he said sing it, and we did ,I was scared that I would get the words wrong and I still sang it though it went like this: Pretty Polly pretty Polly what’s o’clock what’s o’clock.   Mr R shouted that we were a waste of time and he called us voiceless idiots.  He sent us out of the class.


      

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog Raphi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was nice I thought what he was wearing was funny I really liked your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your blog Raphi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Swift playground

A Day In The Life And Home Of A Child In An Informal Setllement